Self-defense is the best way to save your neck in a tight spot. We have heard incidents regarding mugging, burglaries and carjacking over the news multiple times. But we normally think that it won’t happen to us, ever. Unfortunately, no one is immune from attackers. But that does not mean you need to invest in security or personal bodyguards to save your ass. Here are 10 self-defense help tips that we hope you’ll never have to use in real life.
1. Clench your hands the right way
2. How to break free if your hands are tied
3. Remember To Attack The Weak Yet Vital Spots Of The Attacker
4. Use Security Apps On The Smartphone
5. Keep Pepper Spray At Hand
6. Using Code Language To Indicate Danger Or An Emergency
7. Use Objects Lying Nearby As Props
8. How To Escape From Various Types Of Grasps
9. Learn All About First Aid
10. Always Be Alert
So, are there any self-defense tips that you would like to suggest? Tell us in the comment section below. Subscribe to our channel if you liked this video. And while you’re here, check out our other videos and tell us what you think of them. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Thanks for watching!